Thursday 30 December 2010

Last moments....

























Dear beloved followers and not,

This period is one of the happiest periods through the year....All u can see is happy people wandering around buying presents,the family is together and we get to spend time with our beloved friends...So why don't we party???
Personally I have all the right reasons to party today and one moree..It's my birthday today..!!!I'm officially 21...I can't say that I'm quite pleased with the number-as a typical woman I can say that from now on I'm going to lie about my age- but whatever happens it's MY big day...So this post is all about parties and being together with your friends...
Moreover I can't help but mentioning that tomorrow It's the New Year's Eve and I'm really looking forward to it because I really need to wear my new little black dress...
Soo as I need to stop talking all I'm saying is that I wish u all the best and of course Happy New Year's Eve..:)

xxx

Angie

7 comments:

  1. love post!
    feliz 2011 :)
    xx

    www.theinspirationstoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely inspiration!! <33

    Have a Happy NYE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolis clichés :)
    bonne année :)

    www.aurelieetcompagnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all images
    happy 2011

    new post on jewelry line k2o by karen ko
    at: pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR
    and happy birthday!
    hope you had a great night
    and lovely pictures

    ♥ Marley

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR ANGIE!!!!
    and happy b-day too
    THIS POST IS AWESOME AN FABULOUS...just like you haha

    xx,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Привет всем девочкам! Думаю открыть уютный салон красоты, ищу инфу для расчета бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в этом бизнесе? Сегодня большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских, косметологических аппаратов. Выбираю между фирмами http://spashop.com.ua/, https://venko.com.ua/, http://ukrmedgarant.com.ua/. Я уже запуталась в таком количестве новой информации( Подскажите где можно дешево купить одноразовая продукция?

    ReplyDelete